Sunday, February 3, 2013

What's it All About?



Hello I’m Lauren and welcome to Eat, Sleep be Chic. I have just hopped across the pond from Wordpress where I started my blog that was highly dominated by fashion when I first started out as an aspiring fashion journalism student at University. Fast forward three years with a degree under my belt and a slightly different view on life I’ve decided to take a change in direction. Whilst I’m still a lover of fashion and pretty things, I am very much passionate about beauty, lifestyle and healthy living.
I am all for living a happy, healthy lifestyle and find I have a lot to say about it too. I’m obsessed with ‘Googling’ (yes, I’m using it as an adjective) all things fitness and health related.  So this is why I am now here so I can share my interests for any of you who want to join me where I’ll discuss and give tips on variety of topics from diet, to exercise and beauty. Which lends its name; Eat, Sleep be Chic.

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment